Apricot Habanero Crispy Shrimp
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 scallions thinly sliced (white end, greens reserved for garnish)
- 1 red bell pepper (Julienne)
- 1 cup snow peas
- ¼ cup carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets (cut small)
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove, fresh garlic chopped
- ¼ cup of Pork & Mindy’s Asian Plum Sauce
- ¼ cup Pork & Mindy’s Apricot Habanero Sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- Leftover cold fried shrimp (tails off) (hit under the broiler for a couple of minutes to re-crisp)
- Instant white rice (cook to package specifications)
Heat oil in pan over high heat, add chopped scallions, red bell pepper, snow peas, carrots and broccoli florets.
Sautee for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Lower heat to medium.
Add in garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add sauces and let simmer 5 min. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Serve over white rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.